Applying the principles learned throughout this course, students will complete a business plan for an entrepreneurial opportunity of their choice.
- In classes of 1-5 students the business plan will be completed individually
- In classes of 6 or more students the business plan will be completed in group of 2-4 students.
- Groups will be assigned by faculty. All members must participate to earn points.
- Review the Week 8 discussion forum Power Point requirements
- Include these components in the business plan:
- The team
- The customer and the problem
- The market opportunity
- The solution
- The competitive positioning
- The business model
- Summary financial projections
- The go-to-market strategy
- The funding request
- The exit strategy
Utilize your previous readings and exercises to write your business plan.
Each student will submit a copy of their business plan under the Signature Assignment tab in D2L by the end of week seven.
Write a fully developed and detailed APA essay addressing each of the following points/questions. There is no required word count; be sure to completely answer all the questions for each question in detail.