Write a 7 page analysis of key legal and ethical issues relevant to creation and maintenance of a secure enterprise information security infrastructure. Complete the following:
- Discuss the ethical implications of monitoring user compliance with secure transmission activities as components of a framework for a secure enterprise information infrastructure.
- Describe the legal and ethical issues that relate to monitoring user compliance with e-mail security policies and procedures as components of a framework for a secure enterprise information infrastructure.
- Identify resources that can be used to assess the likelihood of environmental and legal risks.
- Describe the major components of cyber defense laws and policies pertaining to the storage and transmission of data.
- Describe the various legal and ethical issues that relate to specific phases of penetration testing