Unit 5 Assignment 2
Using the articles you have read in this unit and others you find on your own, debate whether or not cyberterrorism does indeed exist or whether the term overstates the case. Your essay should be 3–5 pages in length and include a debate of at least 5 different forms of cyberterrorism.
You may consult the Library, the internet, the textbook, other course material, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Include a cover page and references page in 10-12 point font (Arial, Courier, and Times New Roman are acceptable)
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.)
- Writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics
- Appropriate citation style should be followed
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use examples to support your discussion
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format
Lastly, please label your projects: username-project-unit#.doc. For example, a student named Tina Allen would name her file TAllen-Anatomical Terminology-Unit 5.doc. Submit your Assignment by selecting Unit 5: Assignment 2 in the Dropbox by the end of Unit 5.