Using feedback from your instructor combined with your Step 3 self-reflections readings, revise your LDP.
- Include a Reflection Summary of 500 – 750 words detailing the implications of the course toward your SMART goal, career aspirations, and short–term developmental skills progress.
- Post a copy of your final LDP and Reflection summary in your Assignment folder. Please be sure to retain a copy of your final LDP to bring with you to MBA 620.
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them in your work.
- 2.1: Identify and clearly explain the issue, question, or problem under critical consideration.
- 2.2: Locate and access sufficient information to investigate the issue or problem.
- 2.3: Evaluate the information in a logical and organized manner to determine its value and relevance to the problem.
- 2.4: Consider and analyze information in context to the issue or problem.
- 2.5: Develop well-reasoned ideas, conclusions or decisions, checking them against relevant criteria and benchmarks.
- 5.3: Create, implement, and evaluate a personal leadership development plan