There are several different ways to communicate and market to the masses. The key is to identify the methodology needed to successfully communicate to the priority population and keep the needs of those consumers at the forefront of your mind.
In a two-page paper include the following:
- Identify the communication and marketing methods you will utilize for your health education program on obesity.
- Include why you believe these methods will best suit the needs of your priority population
- Include a draft plan for initial marketing to the priority population
- Include a draft plan for materials to be utilized during the health education program
- Identify how you will meet the needs of the priority population members that have the following:
- Learning disabilities
- Hearing and visually impaired
- Language barriers
- Discuss how respecting the cultural difference, values, and customs of your priority population impacts the outcomes of your program.
- Discuss why it’s important to incorporate a partnership with a member of the priority population?
- How would you demonstrate respect of your working relationship and their ideas?
- Include a draft of a marketing piece that you will use to educate and encourage participation in your program from your target population.
- Remember to utilize audience-specific and influential tone
- Examples of marketing pieces include a radio ad, newsletter, social media ad, etc.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendarfor specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: