Setting and achieving organizational goals is a critical skill of an effective leader. Successful achievement of such goals depends on a carefully designed plan.
• Write a on the importance of developing plans to achieve organizational goals.
• Use the grammatical third person (i.e. without using “I” or “we”)
- • Two types of planning that organizations use to assist in the achievement of goals
- • When each planning type is most appropriate to use
• Must include proper introduction and conclusion.
• Incorporate references from at least cited in APA