Using Yahoo Finance, complete the following:
- Select a publicly traded to company to evaluate. Do not select banks or holding companies.
- To the left of the Get Quotes icon, type the stock symbol or the name of the company you wish to evaluate. If you cannot find a stock symbol, search Google by entering the company name followed by the words stock symbol.
- Enter the stock symbol or select the symbol from the list
- Scroll down to the bottom left and the Financial Statements heading will display.
Requirements: (Submit via Canvas)
- Using the attachment below, complete the financial analysis of your company for each year. Submit the spreadsheet to me via Canvas. It will be easier if you print the financial statements.
Access Yahoo Finance, enter the stock symbol field, Scroll to bottom left to select financial statements.
Using Word, analyze the data over the three year period and reference the industry averages in the following areas:
Overall efficiency ratios
Working capital cycle ratios
Ratio Analysis template 092617.xls
Use CSI Market. com below to look up industry averages (Go, enter stock symbol, select Fundamentals. Use Industry column to retrieve data for all ratios except Earnings Quality and Accounts Payable turnover).
http://csimarket.com/ (Links to an external site.)