Criteria for Content
Review literature or reflect on an experience that is related to common concepts and topics specific to your identified specialty track. Reflect on an area of passion that facilitated your specialty track selection. Identify a common issue/concern related to your identified area of interest.
- In a PowerPoint Presentation, address the following:
- Introduction to presentation
- Explain the importance of master’s-prepared nurses conducting evidence-based projects related to nursing practice and profession.
- Discuss a model for developing an evidence-based project
- Include illustration (diagram) of model
- Identify specialty track and reasons for selecting this area of study
- Introduce area of interest
- Discuss what is known about the concept or topic
- Provide common themes, ideas, or facts found in literature
- Identify a common issue/concern related to your identified area of interest. Provide a recommendation for positive change related to the identified issue/concern.
- Consider factors that might influence the recommended change
- Identify at least two (2) internal factors that have the potential to influence the change.
- Identify at least two (2) external factors that have the potential to influence the change.
- Identify two (2) AACN Master’s Essentials that address or support an evidence-based project related to your area of interest.
- Conclusion to presentation
- Provide references
Preparing the paper
- Application: Use Microsoft Power Point™ to create the PowerPoint presentation.
- Length: The PowerPoint presentation must be 12 total slides (excluding title and reference slides).
- Speaker notes are used and include in-text citations when applicable.
- A minimum of four (4) scholarly literature references must be used.
- Submission: Submit your file: Last name_First initial_Wk5Assessment_Area of Interest