Research what a SWOT analysis is, complete a preliminary SWOT on your immediate workgroup, then write a 2 – 3 paper covering the following:
- Explain when a manager would perform a SWOT analysis and what he/she would expect to gain from it
- Determine which of the four management functions a SWOT analysis uses, and explain your reasons.
- Complete a simple SWOT analysis of your immediate work team or work group using information that is readily available to you. If you want to use a formatted chart, you can use this .
- Describe the actions you would recommend as a result of your work group analysis
- Based on what you have learned about the SWOT analysis and given the current economic conditions, describe why you do/do not believe your employer would benefit from completing a SWOT analysis.
Format: The body of the paper should be submitted as a Word document, 500 to 750 words in length, using 12 point font, double spaced and using APA format for in-text citations and Reference page.
For full credit, your paper must contain each of the following elements:
- Title Page
- SWOT Analysis
- Reference – Cite at least three references that you used in this paper. (Wikipedia is not an acceptable source.)