Provide details and Biblical citations that apply to the decisions that were made and an explanation of how they apply
Choose one of the case studies provided in the topic study materials that you found interesting:
- Questioning the Average
- A Sinking Situation
- To Ship or Not to Ship
- Occidental Engineering Case Study
- A Violation of Privacy
- Is the Customer Always Right?
In a Word document, in a minimum of 500 words, analyze the chosen case being sure to include the following:
- Present a brief problem statement for the case study you chose.
- Clearly state all the known facts
- Utilize the Making Ethical Decision Evaluation Tool and fully explain each step that was taken.
- Provide details and Biblical citations that apply to the decisions that were made and an explanation of how they apply.
- Write a conclusion that provides an ethical recommendation for action that is in line with the principles and virtues discussed above.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. All citations must be in APA format.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.