Professional Portfolio Plan
After viewing the lecture video and completing the readings in the module, research at least two different applications or platforms to use to create your own e-portfolio. Examples of e-portfolio methods that could be used include LinkedIn and the e-portfolio on Canvas. There are many others, as well.
Write a brief plan for your professional portfolio, which includes the following:
- List two pros and two cons for each method you look at.
- Identify the categories you want to keep in your e-portfolio, and set up the structure of your portfolio using the tool or application of your choice. Your portfolio needs to include the following categories at a minimum:
- Pictures or video
- Statement of career goals
- Special interests
- Current competencies and skills
- Awards, honors, and distinctions earned
- Continuing education
View the “An example of an excellent ePortfolio” (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. video (7:21) from the University of Waterloo