11. Portfolio Beta You own $1,500 of City Steel stock that has a beta of 1.61. You also own $6,100 of Rent-N-Co (beta = 1.91) and $5,100 of Lincoln Corporation (beta = 1.01). What is the beta of your portfolio (closest to)?
12. Portfolio Beta You own $18,000 of City Steel stock that has a beta of 3.28. You also own $36,500 of Rent-N-Co (beta = 1.73) and $20,300 of Lincoln Corporation (beta = -.87). What is the beta of your portfolio?
13. Average Return The past five monthly returns for PG Company are 3.55 percent, -.65 percent, 4.95 percent, 7.09 percent, and 4.64 percent. What is the average monthly return?
14. Expected Return Circuit City Stores (CC) recently paid a $.33 dividend. The dividend is expected to grow at a 24.70 percent rate. At the current stock price of $9.66, what is the return shareholders are expecting?
15. TIPS Capital Return Consider a 2.50% TIPS with an issue CPI reference of 185.20. At the beginning of this year, the CPI was 197.40 and was at 202.50 at the end of the year. What was the capital gain of the TIPS in dollars? (Round your answer to 2 decimal places.)