When developing your answers, remember:
- You must include (cited) facts to support the major points in your response. Your responses should not include continuous quotations without your thoughts and analysis, as well. Rather, your responses must reflect a balance between facts and your perspective on the points you made.
- Your responses to each of the quiz questions should be a minimum of one page (250 words) and a maximum of two pages in length.
- Include appropriate cited references and format them in the American Psychological Association (APA) writing style (6th edition).
- In light of recent media coverage, briefly discuss the emergence of American homegrown terrorists and terrorist networks motivated and radicalized by extreme Islamists.
- Describe some of the critical challenges that law enforcement and counterterrorism policymakers must now address, as well as potential future issues.