Locate an article of a topic or issue via the Internet that is of concern to the public involving a public agency decision, policy, or action (can be any state or local agency) and requires communication by an organization (state or local).
Write a 350- to 700-word paper identifying the issue in the article and briefly addressing the following:
- Why the issue in the article is of concern to the public and identifiable stakeholders
- Description of the stakeholders
- Are there cultural issues?
- What effective communication characteristics and types can be employed?
- Include specific skills and considerations for the public sector in communication
- Format your assignment using headings as part of structuring information.
- Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines using intext citations and at least 2 peer reviewed sources, one must be one of the course text.
- Review the posted Rubric for additional assignment requirements and expectations