Part 1 –
The Tactical Plan for the Public Relations Paper & Presentation with speaker notes (2 Slides per person)
Last week’s assignment dealt with strategic approaches in public relations. This week’s assignment deals with tactical campaign approaches. You will develop an implementation plan to execute on the strategy that you have developed for your campaign.
Select up to six PR tools you will use to promote your client’s product or service and Explain your rationale for the above selection. (250 words) and (2 Power Point slides)
Grading – explains the reasoning for each of the tools selected.
Part 2 Questions – Discussion 100 to 150 words
- Explain the need for a proactive crisis management plan.
- Examine the role of public relations in reactive crisis management.
- Evaluate the role of ethics and values in public relations.
- Analyze the various legal considerations for public relations.
- How should legal and PR teams work together? Are there common areas of conflict?
- What are some of the common ethical challenges that face PR professionals?
- What is the primary role of PR in a crisis?