Imagine that you have been invited to give a high school assembly to discuss issues of discrimination, prejudice, racism, institutional racism, and stereotyping with the school students. You will need to create a PowerPoint® slide presentation and a speech (to be inserted in the presentation as speaker’s notes) to deliver to the school students.
Create a PowerPoint® presentation of 9 to 12 slides that you will present in an urban, racially diverse high school.
Include the following:
• An introduction slide to preview major topics.
• A conclusion slide to summarize key points.
• Detailed speaker’s notes t(see the Library’s PowerPoint® tutorials for instructions on inserting speaker’s notes)
Address the following in the presentation:
• Define, compare, and contrast each term: stereotyping, prejudice, discrimination, racism, and institutional racism.
• Describe how these behaviors are expressed in racially and ethnically diverse urban schools.
• Provide an example of how institutional racism is present in urban schools.
Cite and reference in APA style all sources of information used (including images).
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.