The questions in Part A refer to the material discussed in Module 1 of this course. Respond to the following.
- How does acid rain affect the environment?
- Discuss how pollution violates the justice or fairness that characterizes a competitive free market.
- Discuss the utilitarian argument for conserving and preserving natural resources for future generations.
The questions in Part B refer to the material discussed in Module 2 of this course. Respond to the following.
- Discuss the idea of limiting the government’s interference in safety of consumer products.
- Discuss the relationship between the principle of non-harm and the due-care view of moral responsibility.
- Discuss the three elements of advertising’s deceptive effects on consumer beliefs.
The questions in Part C refer to the material discussed in Module 3 of this course. Respond to the following.
- Discuss the four forms of discrimination that might be present in an organization.
- Based on information in the text, what reasonable conclusion can be drawn about employment discrimination?
- Discuss the three conditions that would constitute sexual harassment in the workplace.
The questions in Part D refer to the material discussed in Module 4 of this course. Respond to the following.
- How are conflicts of interest created in an organization?
- Discuss why privacy protection rights are important for workers.
- Discuss moral problems associated with caring too much in an organization.
12 point , Calibri Font, no more than 1″ margins
Submit in Word
APA referencing system is necessary in assignments, especially material copied from the Internet.