Historically, poverty has been the impetus for developing a social welfare system and related policies. Beginning in the 11th century, create a timeline of the history and evolution of human services to current time. You are welcome to be as creative as you desire with graphics, and various tools, etc.:
- Create a PowerPoint (with speaker notes)
- Draw the time line, (annotate it), and scan, then upload it.
- Create a time line collage (annotated) with photos from magazines or scanned from books, etc.
- Type a basic description of the timeline in a Word document and upload as an attachment.
- If you have other presentation ideas, then please refer to your instructor to determine if the idea is acceptable.
Proper APA format (6th ed) is required (citations, references, cover page if applicable). Create your timeline using the text and a minimum of 2-3 primary scholarly journal articles.
NOTE: Regardless which choice you select to create your Evolution of Human Services: The Historical Context timeline, the words (written, typed, audio, etc.) must equate to a double-spaced paper from 700 to 1400 words. (font size 12)
Text- Digital Resource Martin, M.E. (2014). Introduction to human services: Through the eyes of practice settings (3rd. ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson Education. ISBN: 9780205848058