Marketing strategies provide direction for marketing efforts that support the goals of the strategic plan. There are three basic marketing strategies:
Select an appropriate marketing strategy for each of the following long-term care organizations
- Undifferentiated Strategy
- Focus Market Strategy
- Segmented Strategy
Select one specific marketing strategy for each of the long-term care organizations noted above. Explain the following
- Happy Valley Health Care is an 80-bed, rural long-term care organization with little to no competition. Over the years, the organization has been able to meet the needs of its marginalized customer base and provide long-term care, skilled care, and physical therapy to its patients.
- Sunny Valley Health Care is a 150-bed, urban long-term care organization that specializes in renal care, cardiac patients, and skilled care for orthopedic patients undergoing knee and hip replacement surgery.
- Green Acres Health Care is a 300-bed, inner city long-term care organization that specializes in caring for elderly patients with dementia often associated with Alzheimer’s disease and traumatic brain injuries.
- Why you chose the strategy for that long-term care organization
- Which of the three marketing strategies would best fit the goals of your chosen HCO
- How the strategy would be applied to your marketing plan
Place your order now on the similar assignment and get fast, cheap and best quality work written by our expert level assignment writers.