Multitasking vs. Singletasking” Please respond to the following:
- Please read this TIME Money article, “” and then respond to the following questions:
- What are your most frequent multitasking distractions at work, at home with your family, and while studying or doing homework?
- Which of the recommendations in the article are you most interested in trying and what do you think will be the biggest challenge in sticking with it?
- What recommendations do you have for minimizing distractions when focusing on important tasks?
- Sometimes multitasking is appropriate; for example, reading news headlines while waiting in line at the grocery store. What are some other examples of appropriate multitasking?