Explore in a 1–2 page reflection paper the complicated issue of defining religion. Use the textbook, an outside source, and the discussions to create your definition. The paper should cover the following :
- Explain your concept of religion before taking this class considering where, from whom, and when you learned it.
- Discuss the similarities and differences of your concept of religion to that of your interviewees from last week, including examples.
- Compare your definition of religion to that of the textbook including details.
- Compare your definition of religion to one additional definition of religion from your outside source including details.
- Use one credible source to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this activity is:
- Compare diverse religious perspectives.
Other Answered Questions: