Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation in which you address the following:
- Explain the professional responsibilities of a teacher, including laws and policies which impact your teaching position, and point out which of these you will need to focus on to be effective.
- Describe the positive dispositions that are important to being a teacher.
- Compare state and national program standards for teachers.
- Explain why continuous professional development is important and how you might accomplish professional development.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using technology in the classroom.
- Explain how to be professionally responsible with the use of social media and other digital platforms.
Include APA-formatted in-text citations and a reference slide.