Use a decision-making model of your choice to analyze and provide recommendations to address an organizational communication problem you have experienced.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze business communication situations.
- Describe an organizational communication problem.
- Competency 2: Analyze the interrelationships of communication within organizational systems.
- Explain a decision-making model.
- Describe a solution to an organizational communication problem using a decision-making model.
- Justify how recommended solutions address a communication problem.
- Competency 3: Communicate effectively.
- Write clearly to convey the intended content and follow APA rules for attributing sources.