Draw upon the leadership development plan you submitted in Assessment 4 and prepare a PowerPoint presentation consisting of 6–9 slides in which you present your global leadership credentials to a corporate leadership team. Complete the following:
- Select a global firm in the industry in which you would like to work and the leadership position for which you would like to interview Imagine that you have been asked to interview for the selected leadership position. Prior to flying to corporate headquarters, you receive a request from the top leadership team. The team members ask to see a written document in which you address the following:
- Analyze your global leadership concerns for the future.
- Evaluate your preferred leadership theory.
- Develop an overview of your individual global leadership strengths.
- Develop your plans to evolve your individual leadership skills.
- Tailor your responses to reflect the particular global firm in the industry in which you would like to work and the leadership position for which you are being interviewed.
Your presentation must include speaker notes (complete sentences and paragraphs) at the bottom of the slides. Refer to Guidelines for Effective PowerPoint Presentations in the Resources for more information.
Also, note that your first slide must be a title slide and the last slide must have your references; your content should be 5–8 slides in length.
- Written communication:Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting:Resources and citations are formatted according to APA style and formatting.
- Length:No more than 9 slides with speaker notes.
- Font and font size:Fonts and sizes appropriate for good visibility in a slide presentation.