Discussion forum is designed to explore your thoughts on how quality in healthcare differs from quality in non-healthcare settings. You must create your own thread and response before you can view the other students’ posts.
Respond thoughtfully to the following inquiry/question:
- Think about and do some independent research on the terms “quality of life” and “quality of care.”
- Provide an explanation and definition of each of these terms (quality of life versus quality of care) in your own words. While defining these two terms, answer the following:
*How do these two terms differ yet how do they relate/similarities?
*Can you have one without the other?
*As healthcare providers and professionals, how can we promote, assure and measure care practices that maximize quality of life for residents/patients?
To receive full credit you must:
- Provide a meaningful, thoughtful and scholarly initial post that is supported by fact/evidence and not just opinion.
- Provide one supporting source/reference of your initial thread, cited at the end of your discussion board in proper APA format.
- Proofread and correct any grammar or spelling errors.