Signature Assignment Title: Modern Organizations and Healthcare
Signature Assignment Description/Directions: Presentation
Nurse administrators are given an opportunity to apply the theories and principles studied from this course to realistic nursing issues, using evidence to support creative decision making. Issues were identified, gaps were described, problems were analyzed, and solutions proposed that simulated the types of decisions that advanced nurse leaders will need to make in actual nursing venues. For this presentation, the learner will:
- Develop 3 objectives for change and explain the 3 considerations on a Micro and Macro level.
- Identify three leadership strategies that can be utilized to manage positive, effective change within an organization
- Discuss how the leadership strategies chosen can support individual behaviors
- Analyze how the chosen leadership strategies can be used to improve intrapersonal and interpersonal situations
- Discuss the role of the nurse administrator as an organizational leader and change agent.
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides. Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the module’s Signature Assignment Rubric before starting your presentation. This presentation is worth 400 points for quality content and presentation.
Total Point Value of Signature Assignment: 400 points