- Consider the issues you have noticed while implementing the intervention and/or gathering data for your DNP Project or another evidence-based project. Bring to mind Dr. Mauk’s comments on social, political, technological, and/or financial considerations in the Weeks 2 and 3 media program. Reflect on how these considerations have, or may, affect your implementation.
- Think about any unexpected developments that arose (or may arise) during the implementation phase of your evidence-based project. What was the root cause of each development and its effect on your project?
- Return to the literature and note any variances between your activities, relevant standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice.”
- Evaluate your original plan for developing and implementing your DNP project (regardless of where you are in the process right now) or another evidence-based project. What, if anything, would you change in order to improve the process, quality of data, etc.?
By Day 3 of Week 2
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
- Describe one or more significant issues related to the implementation of and data gathering for an evidence-based project. Assess the cause and meaning of each issue for your evidence-based project. If applicable, describe how the issue may have compromised your project.
- What insights related to variances between project activities, relevant standards and guidelines, and what is considered “best practice” are most significant for this evidence-based project?
- Summarize your evaluation of the planning for and implementation of the intervention, noting opportunities for improvement with future projects.