Define a current problem in the selected country. Who is affected?
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that discusses the following questions through your research and analysis on the effect of emerging technology on the economy of the selected country.
- Define a current problem in the selected country. Who is affected? Where are the individuals located? What are the resulting socioeconomic costs of the problem to the affected individuals?
- What global and/or local technologies are emerging that could be used to solve the problem? What are the costs associated with implementing the technology solution?
- Identify the location of the technology in the hype cycle within the country.
- Apply the hype cycle and the 6 D’s of Disruption model (also known as 6 D’s of Exponential Change) to the emerging technology. Explain the effect of the convergence.
- To what extent will this emerging technology foster sustainability practices on the economy in the selected country?
- Identify two recommendations how an existing MNC in the selected country could support sustainability initiatives by implementation of the emerging technology to resolve the problem.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.