Create a quality digital presentation with no more than 12 slides (including detailed speaker notes for all) that describes the dynamic system
Create a quality digital presentation with no more than 12 slides (including detailed speaker notes for all) that describes the dynamic system, the Causal loop diagram, and the rationale for each assumption. Each presentation will be turned in individually and should include the following:
A clear definition/introduction of the dynamic system
- Causal loop diagram modeling the relationships between factors in the dynamic system.
- Dynamic system model that is appropriate for the system
- Use MS Excel to construct and run a model simulation. The simulation will require finding relevant data to be used in the model.
- Three output graphs that display three possible outcomes from the system. For example: equilibrium and imbalance that favors one of the factors over the other.
- A description of the limitations of your model, and how you could improve it
- Explain why this clear explanation of the model and assumptions is needed to provide an ethical representation of the data
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. All citations must be in APA format.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
BS Electrical Engineering & BS Engineering
3.2: Interact effectively and contribute on multidisciplinary team activities.