Complete Your Sales Presentation
Create a PowerPoint presentation on the selected organization’s product you have developed for this class. Sales force evaluation is a process that compares goals and accomplishments. Evaluation of salespeople is an essential task. You will now focus on how you will evaluate the sales representative’s performance. Review the sales evaluation models covered in Chapter 13 of the e-text for this class. Be sure to consider the six insights for successful evaluation and control systems (Cron & DeCarlo, 2009, p. 340).
- The PowerPoint presentation should contain approximately 15 slides.
- Be sure to include an introduction slide and a reference slide.
- Select the main points in each of the categories of your sales plan.
- Determine the criteria you will use to evaluate the sales representative’s performance.
- Your sales presentation should contain creativity, clarity, graphic design, clear message, and professional appearance. (10-minute presentation of approximately 15 slides).
- Do not cut and paste from your paper to the slides.
- The Final Presentation is due in Unit 9 in the Dropbox.