Create a 6- to 10-slide presentation on your selected genetic condition using software of your choice. Examples include Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Slides, Prezi, SlideShare, and Voicethread. The slides should include narration or speaker notes to elaborate on your slide information.
Include the following elements in your presentation:
- An introduction
- Definition of the genetic condition
- Red flags for the condition you might find in a family history
- Cultural and ethnic considerations and risks
- Implications for practice
- A conclusion
- Reference slide: All references must be in APA style with appropriate citations throughout the presentation.