CLA 1- Comprehensive Learning Assessment I – CLO1, CLO2, CLO3, CLO4
Compare and contrast the leadership styles of 2 current leaders in the business industry. Points of discussion can include but are not limited to some of the following:
1. What makes them effective leaders?
2. How do they increase motivation within their organizations?
3. How will they be remembered in business history?
4. How did they use their communication skills to gain support for their ideas?
5. What are some of the techniques they use for problem-solving, generating alternative solutions, and effective bi as-free decision making?
You must reference at least eight peer-reviewed sources and your textbook. Document your citations throughout the text of your 5 – 7 page paper; APA is the accepted format for all Westcliff University classes.
Your papers must include an introduction and a clear thesis, several body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Top papers demonstrate a solid understanding of the material AND critical thinking.
*Please refer to the Grading Criteria for Comprehensive Learning Assessments (CLAs) on page 11-12 of the syllabus for specific guidelines and expectations.