Choose a country of interest to you. Research 1-2 (credible) websites to conduct a cross-cultural comparison of business etiquette in your country. Read and review all of the information you can about this country’s business culture and then answer the following questions below.
Directions: There are 4 discussion topics/questions for this forum. Minimum length requirement per question needs to be 1-2 full paragraph(s) (6-8 sentences is considered a paragraph). To keep the forum clean, please follow these posting rules.
- Start a thread (within this post). Your post will not show up for grading purposes in Canvas if you post outside of this forum.
- For your first post, choose your topic and .
- When you go to write your next topic REPLY to your first topic and so on and so forth. This keeps all of your original postings under your name only.
- When you reply to your PEERS you must address them by name and post which topic you are replying to. (ie: Replying to The Audience)
- You must utilize/apply textbook concepts and have a minimum of 2 in-text references (citations) for 2 of the 4 topics.
- Postings that do not follow the instructions provided will not receive full credit.
- The 5 Most Intriguing Aspects of Your Culture
Explain substantively the 5 most intriguing aspects of the culture that you have selected. In your answer provide examples of several cultural dimensions such as: Individualism & Collectivism, Performance Orientation, Assertiveness, Uncertainty Avoidance, and Gender Egalitarianism (as mentioned in our textbook). **
- Five Aspects of Etiquette
Discuss substantively and provide five aspects of etiquette that you would observe when interacting with members of this culture. **
- Three Relevant Cultural Dimensions
Choose three relevant cultural dimensions (underlying sets of norms and values) and explain how they impact business etiquette in this country.
- Five Etiquette Questions
Write five questions about business etiquette that you would like to ask a person from the country that you chose. Be descriptive and thorough.