ELECTRICAL POWER SYSTEM
Important notes for Report word count overall 1500, 10% to include citations.
Prepare report on electrical power system of SWEDEN
Must cite reference for data, graphs, charts,figures, illustrations, and diagrams in report.
Please do note that i want the report with no plagiarism
Q2. Based on finding of report in Q1. Consider that you have been assinged to carry out further study on feasibility of replacing the one of the fossil fuel fired plant with modern wind generators.
- Determine power rating of each wind generator with rotr diameter of 60 m and coefficient of performance Co is 0.45.
- Estimate total number of wind generators required to replace equivalent installed capacity of fossil fuel fired power plant. Assume equivalent installed capacity as 100 MW minus the sum of 78.(100-(7+8)).
- Sketch proposed layout for the wind farm estimate total area required for installing wind generators and determine annual savings in CO2 emissions.
- Determine all cost in the life of the wind farm if the wind farm is to be used for the next 20 years.
Q3. Symmetrical component theory is widely used inn power system analysis. Desing and develop a basic matlab program that can be used for solving problem associated with symmetrical components.
- Program 1 allows input of line currents(IR, IY , IB) and then computes values of the zero sequence(I0), Positive sequence(I1), and negative sequence(I2) components using symmetrical components theory. Sketch typical flow chart.
- Program 2 allow input of symmetrical components i.e. I0I1 and I2 of line currents and computes value of line currents i.e. (IR , IY , IB). Sketch typical flow chart.
- Now consider that three phase load currents are given as:
IR = 200, 0 A
IY = 100, -90 A
IB = 50, 45 A
Using program 1 calculate symmetrical components of load currents.