Are corporations moral agents? Do they have moral responsibilities? Or in your view, do only human beings have moral agency and moral obligations?
Please cite and reference at least one source such as our Shaw textbook, a website via Google, or an EBSCOhost article. For example:
Shaw, W. H. (2017). Business Ethics, 9th ed. Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
What do you see as the pros and cons of government safety regulations?
Is advertising a positive or socially desirable aspect of our economic system?
Case Study 5.1
Read Case 7.4 – The Fight over the Redwoods and answer the 4 questions on page 273 in a three to five page paper excluding title, abstract, and reference pages, include at least three peer reviewed sources found in the Potomac Library properly cited and referenced.
Please use this strategy when you analyze a case:
- Identify and write the main issues found discussed in the case (who, what, how, where and when (the critical facts in a case).
- List all indicators (including stated “problems”) that something is not as expected or as desired.
- Briefly analyze the issue with theories found in your textbook or other academic materials. Decide which ideas, models, and theories seem useful. Apply these conceptual tools to the situation. As new information is revealed, cycle back to sub steps a and b.
- Identify the areas that need improvement (use theories from your textbook)
- Specify and prioritize the criteria used to choose action alternatives.
- Discover or invent feasible action alternatives.
- Examine the probable consequences of action alternatives.
Write a fully developed and detailed APA essay addressing each of the following points/questions. There is no required word count; be sure to completely answer all the questions for each question in detail.