Choose one of the research articles from the literature review you are conducting to answer your PICO question. The research article should be a randomized control trial, meta-analysis, or a systematic review. Read the article and answer the following questions in the Discussion Forum:
1. Briefly summarize your article and the type of analysis conducted (e.g., meta-analysis, systematic review, integrative review). Include the citation for your article in APA format.
2. Using the evaluation criteria presented in Chapter 5 of Melnyk & Fineout-Overholt textbook, share strength or weakness of your study. Melnyk, B.M. & Fineout-Overholt, E. (2015). Evidence-based practice in nursing & healthcare. A guide to best practice. 3rd Ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
3.Briefly describe the advantages and one disadvantage of the type of analysis (e.g. randomized control trial, meta analysis, systematic, or integrative review) used in the research study you reviewed.
4. What key words did you use when conducting your search?
5. Explain how the results fit with previous research in the area.
6. Explain what this research means for clinical practice.