In your Final Paper, identify and select a service organization you are familiar with (as an employee or customer). Once you have selected a service organization you need to address the following:
- Describe the customer expectations and satisfaction for the service organization you have chosen and discuss the importance of achieving customer expectations and satisfaction with respect to this organization.
- Propose and explain criteria for developing and evaluating strategies for change, such as a quality management initiative, in your selected service organization.
- Illustrate the essentials of quality management and the administrative techniques that are associated with it, including benchmarking and information management, as they apply to your selected service organization.
- Discuss the proposed total quality management imitative and analyze its impact on the service organization’s culture, employees, and customers.
- Provide recommendations to your selected service organization that will enhance its organizational strategies to meet consumer demands.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must have a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least four scholarly resources from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the textbook.
- Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.