Refer to the “Contemporary Issues in Science and Technology Research Guide,” located in the Course Materials, for complete instructions.
Section 2: Analysis
In a Microsoft Word document of a minimum of 500 words, include the following:
- Research questions: List a minimum of two research questions that will help you to analyze the problem.
- Current hypothesis: Include a hypothesis about how you think the system currently operates.
- Collect data and create two visual models of the data that show the current state of the system. Put the data into MS Excel and generate graphs that show the current state.
- Create a comprehensive visual model of the system/process you are researching.
- Draw clear conclusions: Document your findings and deliver a professional statement about the analysis according to Christian virtues and values.
- Attach an Excel sheet that includes the raw data that was collected to show the current state of the system.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.